Sunday, July 02, 2006

Your Page Title You will now be redirected to my new blog.

It's Coming...

I’m bleary-eyed from working on the new blog. I’m certain it will come to no surprise to any of you who know me that the ready-made templates over at WordPress just didn’t do it for me. Hopefully you’ll like what I’ve done with the new site.

I’m a little uncertain about the pixel size of the page (that’s how large the page appears on the monitor). I’ve optimized it for people who have their resolution set at 1024 or higher because according to my stat counter and some articles I read recently that’s the most common resolution. If it gives you too much trouble and you really, really don’t wanna step into the 21 first century by setting your resolution higher, well, send me some mail and I’ll change it.

So go play with the new Hyperliterature and tell me what you think. Keep it mind I’m still fussing with it.

Oh, and right now you’ll have to go through this link or type in www.hypermark.dreamhosters.com. As soon as I know I’m done with making changes I’ll change the domain so that you can just type in www.hyperliterature.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home